Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chicken without a head

This is just gonna be a quick one, cause it's been a busy day! (well, busy *days*). You may notice a new link to the side of the blog... Etsy - A friend of mine (TARA!! - my napping buddy) steered me towards this site to start selling my art work.

See, here's the thing... Been trying to start my own business, but since all my ideas have incredibly huge start up costs (for me anyways), and the whole 'business plan' that i need to have of either of the said business ideas confused the holy hell outta me. SO i thought of something else that's not only simple, it's inexpensive. Woo hoo! Now, if you click on the link it'll bring you to my online profile and as of yet.. it's BLANK! Haven't finished the works yet (hafta go buy me some canvas) But i'll let ya know when you can click on it and actually *see* something.

So, need to get me ass movin again because i finished walking one dog, now i gotta do it again with 2 others, pick up Rob, go see Kate, come home and see Shannon, and maybe then i'll be able to go to the grocery store to pick up some food so we can actually eat something for dinner other than cereal and crackers.

I'll update again soon!

No comments: